Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guest post on MSodapop

While my blog focuses on high-end cosmetics, I have recently discovered many drugstore products that are serious competitors to my favorite high-ends. When I find a great product I have the need to share (thinking of the hubby at the moment :D). So I'm thrilled that Christine of MSodapop is hosting a guest blog series on her blog. She has keen sense of style and writes objective reviews. Her blog has a relaxing, friendly air that I feel at eased immediately.

I'm so excited to present you my guest post for MSodapop. It features L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Bronzed Taupe and Liquid Diamond. If you want to see my post, please click here.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your guest post! Liquid Diamond looks really pretty...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gummy: Thanks a lot! I think you'll like Liquid Diamond too xx

      Delete
  2. I agree with you! I often thought that high end brands are definitely better than drugstore until I discovered the Loreal Infallible eyeshadows..they are almost perfect for me ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Now I'm craving over Iced Latte and Eternal Sunshine. xx

      Delete
  3. Found you through your guest post ma'am! Love those eyeshadows as well! Will be following for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Maddi. Love your blog too:) xx

      Delete
  4. I really like the color! Seems really sparkly and pigmented!

    Please check backtofive.blogspot.com out! You can also follow me at backtofive's twitter too!
    You have to visit Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive's twitter


    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassandra! I already follow you ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Bronze Taupe is so gorgeous. I totally forgot to pick this one up!! I really need to get this one and the Endless Java (I think that's what it's called...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's Bottomless Java. Now that you mentioned it, I start craving...:D.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...