- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany tests out FEVERshadow from Wishful Bath & Beauty is the amazing Effie's Trinket!
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista tells you why should HURRY! to get your Total Beauty Collection Resolution Solutions box (especially since it's on sale)!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Concerned about Parabens in your Skin Care?
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Susan Thompson Cosmetics has an all new Liquid Blush in Just Peachy that is also the perfect contour and bronzer!
- Adore A Polish: After the reviews, opinions can change. Check out which products Kristina is reviewing for a second time.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reviews AVA Protective hot oil treatment and styling aid. Will it make it to your haircare must-haves?
- The Convenient Beauty: If you want a blush that's edgy, unique, extravagant, and sensual all in one package, check out Tom Ford Ravish.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Greek Week is here at Duquesne- Look what I did!
- Beauty Fiends: Finding the right dry shampoo can make all the difference in your hair. See what brand made a believer of Julia at Beauty Fiends!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Like matte eyeshadows? Review and swatches of the Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette.
- The Passenger Element: Review and Swatch of NYX shadow base in Skin Tone ESB03.
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Lohashill BB cream this week.
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Autism Awareness: Finger Paints Inkblot Blue w/ China Glaze Gleam Me Up.
- MakeUpMom123: Easy Peasey Nails.
- Beauty by Arielle: Looking for a budget nude palette? Try NYX Love in Paris.
- Peace Love & Glitter: Easy tip to get any lipstick to last for hours! Even the cheapies!
- The Fabulous Mind of a Wacky Mama Bear: Check out my updated review of Parnevu Hair Products + Giveaway!
Friday, April 19, 2013
Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 04/19/2013
Posted by JoanneP