Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Formula X for Sephora Blazing


Blazing ($10.5 for 0.5 oz) took my breathe away... I don't think my description will do the justice.
I love everything about it. The three-free formula (no toluene, no formandehide, no DBS, which is supposed to be pregnancy-safe). The unbelievably stunning color. The shimmer. The texture. The smoothness. The ease of application, especially for such a dark color. It evens out by itself if you know what I mean. My clumpy hands spread the polish unevenly leaving behind streaks, yet the jelly texture of Blazing just auto-corrects it. Amazing! 

Blazing is supposed to last 2 weeks if being coupled with the Formula X system (cleanse, base, color and top coat). I used Butter London base coat and hardware top coat and it last 5 days without chipping. But I do have to take care of my nail. I find the brush a good size, very easy to use. 

Indoors to show you the burgundy undertone. 
I have received tons of compliments. Blazing is one of those shades you can carry all the way to the holiday season. I myself will wear it year round, probably not for corporate environment. It's perfect to dress up an outfit and add some edgy punk to the look.

One last look at Blazing. I feel so dazzling.

Bottom line. LOVE. Get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...