Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer

Hello lovelies! My last regular post must have been eon ago. Claiming myself busy is a lame excuse although it's true. I'm in the process of making adjustments for my blog and it's time consuming. Then there's always my non-blogging life. So here is the star product I've wanted to share with you within a few days of testing it. 

Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer ($21.5 for 6.7 oz) makes my life so much easier.  You know the tighten feeling on your face post cleansing? Liz Earle toner contains herbal oils that soften my skin remarkably. Everything applied after it just glides on smoothly. I spray it all over my face, let it settle for 30 seconds then slap on my moisturizer. It's just so easy, no massage needed although it will make the oils absorbed faster. 
Under muggy weather (like what we're experiencing in Houston), I skip face moisturizers as the oils in the toner hydrates my skin well. During drier months when moisturizers alone don't keep my skin hydrated enough, Liz Earle Tonic Spritzer adds the moist back to my skin. I am totally in love ! The nice thing is it doesn't feel either oily nor sticky. My skin is flake-free and looks fresh and glowy ever since I started the toner 3 months ago. It's perfect after deep cleansing with Clarisonic Mia and exfoliators.
The toner comes in three sizes, 1 oz ($8.5), 1.6 oz ($8.5 oz) and 6.7 oz and the company offers spritzer package for 1 oz and 6.7 oz and bottle for 1.6 oz and 6.7 oz. How thoughtful! Smaller sizes are ideal for traveling or on the go.
Now the toner also contains fragrance, which some of you might want to test first. You can check out the return and exchange policy here. I find the scent light and pleasant even though I generally dislike scented beauty products.

Bottom line. On my repurchased list. Highly-recommended!

What's your go-to toner? Why do you love it? Have you tried Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...