Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review: Multiple – Eyeshadow turns contour palette – Smashbox Trio Eyeshadow Headshot

Smashbox Headshot ($28 for 0.079 oz) is one of the brand’s classic eyeshadow trios. It contains a shimmery dusty pink, a satin soft ivory and a satin soft brown. The trio works perfectly for natural everyday look.


Until one day, I forgot to bring my NARS Laguna bronzer, I had to use the soft brown to contour my nose. It was surprisingly soft and natural. Then I went further by applying the other two shadows as highlighter for my mother and mother in laws. I was truly impressed how this trio was so versatile on variety of skintone. Since the dusty pink and soft ivory don’t maximize the pores, they especially flatter mature complexion.

Today, Headshot is in my purse when I really need to minimized my traveling makeup.

Recommendation: Use a lighter hand when contouring your face with the soft brown. The dusty pink flatters medium skin tone better, IMO, while the ivory looks natural on lighter skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...