Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review: All face highlighter in one stick – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyepencil Yeyo

Traveling with tons of makeup makes me tired. Besides, I love to fake the natural healthy glow we usually have after exercising. So I always bring an on-the-go highlighter. When I discovered Urban Decay Yeyo, it was really a “wow” moment. The texture is very creamy that as it’s named glides on effortlessly. The color is very natural though described as shimmery white. It’s not chalky white rather semi-opaque when layering. I applied it directly from the pencil then blend it with my ring finger. That way the product melts evenly on your skin.
I apply Yeyo on my brown bones, the middle of my eyelids and near the tear ducts for everyday simple look. It’s also so lovely on the cupid’s bow and bridge of the nose. Even though I don’t often apply it on my cheekbones (I prefer more neutral tone there), it does a great job highlighting that area too. You can fit it anywhere in your makeup back, so handy for travel. Because it’s a pencil, I found it saves me more time on application.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyepencil Yeyo is retailed for $18 (0.04 oz).

Recommendation: UD Yeyo is perfect for traveling or when you’re in a rush of looking fresh and glowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...