Sunday, May 22, 2011

Current favorite look: Youthful and natural chic

While many of my friends venture into dramatic looks after getting used to with natural makeup, I am going to the opposite direction. This year’s spring and summer collections of my favorite brands like Dior and Guerlain really inspires me to incorporate more bright colors with neutral eyes. For the first time, I fell in love with a bronzer – Dior Aurora, though I use it more like a blush. I went a little bit crazy with not one but two quints of Dior Rosy Nude. 

1 - Dior Rosy Nude 5-color eyeshadow quint (LE - 2011 Summer Collection)
2 - Urban Decay 24/7 Whishkey/Zero
3 - Dior Iconic Mascara
4 - Dior Aurora Healthy Glow Powder (LE - 2011 Summer collection)
5 - Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer
6 - Chanel Pink Teaser (2010 Fall collection)
7 - NARS Easy Lover (2010 Summer collection)

I know I left out Dior Amber Diamond - it's my staple highlighter, which I'd like to address it in a series posts on my favorite highlighters. 
I will share more thoughts on these amazingly beautiful summer items (Aurora and Rosy Nude) next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...