Monday, September 26, 2011

Review: Dior 5-color Eyeshadow Quint Stylish Move 970

Dior Stylish Move ($59 for 0.21 oz) is my first Dior purchase. It stepped in my beauty world at the right moment - I just gave up on drugstore makeup especially their eyeshadows completely. Stylish Move also marked the point I started turning to designer cosmetics that I stick with until present. A few dozens of eyeshadow palettes later Stylish Move is still the best eyeshadow I own.
Stylish Move  contains a pearly white, a pearly pink, a silvery mauve, a satin plum and a matte eggplant color.  The variation in finish and colors make it an ultimately versatile eyeshadow palette. It does have a plumy theme but nor purely monochromatic. The pearly pink and the silvery mauve while subtle really make Stylish Move stand out among millions of plum/purple palettes from almost every brand. You can go from work to cocktail party to red carpet to the beach with this one single quad. I feel like my description doesn't do the justice.
Stylish Move is housed in a chic sturdy case with 2 sponge-tipped applicators and a mirror. Before Dior Rosy Nude came out, Stylish Move used to be the only quad I tagged along.

Dior Stylish Move flatters all skintone from warm to cool from fair to tan. It compliments brown eyes best. This is a MUST-HAVE I tell you. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...