Friday, September 23, 2011

Pack for one professional week

I'm on yet another trip. This time I planed ahead for this is a business trip and I decided to test quite a few gift samples from my recent beauty purchases. It always helps to allow myself sometime to think about what to wear. My makeup bag is considerably lighter than the last trip.

Makeup:
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (review here)
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach (review here)
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
  • Dior Aurora bronzer (review here)
  • TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (review here)
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (travel size)
  • Dior Rosy Nude 5-color quint (review here)
  • Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in Khaki Pulse (review here)
  • Chanel Stylo Yeux Long Lasting eyeliner Espresso (review here)
  • Lancome Artliner in black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner duo in Zero and Whiskey (review here)
  • Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara in black (sample) (review here)
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle (featured here)
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Biarritz (review here)
  • Giorgio Armani Lipcolor Beige, Rouge, Pink (samples) (review here)


The real challenge is to fit in all of my skincare products. Fortunately I have samples.

Skincare:
  • Kiehl's Avocado Eyecream
  • Kiehl's Abyssine + serum
  • Kiehl's Super Fluid SPF 50
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream (sample)
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer (sample)
  • Fresh Soya Cleanser/Makeup Remover
  • Neutrogena makeup remover pad (not pictured)
Perfumes:
  • Prada L'eau Ambree (sample)
  • Tocca Giuletta (sample)
  • Versace Versus (sample)
I've been testing Kiehl's facial moisturizers, Giorgio Armani rouge lipsticks and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara. Reviews of these are coming up soon. Armani Eyes to Kill mascara has won my heart. Love it! Armani Rouge lipsticks and Kiehl's facial moisturizers are so so. Oh and my new HG foundation is Armani Luminous Silk. I'm working on several posts featuring my favorite foundations. Hopefully, I will be able to post them in October.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...