Thursday, August 11, 2011

Review: Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach corrects everything

As it's named, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach ($22 for 0.05 oz) covers dark circles, redness, blemishes, acne scars, and in my case large pores. It's designed for intense dark circle but I've found it does more than that. You may want to choose a different color to match your skintone but Peach is the best for the under eye areas as it mutes out the blue and purple. I don't use green concealer to cover my redness. I found them make my skin look ashy and too bright. But Peach does the job. It goes on opaque in one small dab.
A heavy swatch of Peach. See how it completely covers my greenish/blueish vein? I need only teeny tiny amount.
It's soft and creamy in all weather conditions: dry, wet, hot, cold, which I think really a deal-breaker quality. I've tried other counter-parts of Peach from NARS, Laura Mercier, Lise Watier to name a few. None of them is as creamy as Peach in dry winter. I can't say enough about it. Give it a try, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...