Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paul and Joe Beaute @ Dermstore

After two back orders, I finally got my hands on Paul and Joe purchase at dermstore.com. They always offer 10% for items in your favorite list, plus a cute Horizon Blue pouch for $50 purchase this month. So I grabbed two face color in Love and Chic, and one lip lacquer in Riviera. I wasn't as happy with Dermstore as Beautyhabit and Primping Parleur. Their costimer service didn't stay in touch clearly on which item is available. They didn't sent me shipping confirmation. All items came in good shape without a dent.
Besides the customer service, their P&J collection is not as extensive as Beautyhabit and Primping Parleur for both permanent line as well as limited edition items. The discount 10% is nice, but if I'm not able to find what I need, I won't make purchase at Dermstore in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...