Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: Paul and Joe Beaute Fall 2010 - 067 Silvery Moon Face and Eyecolor CS

My last test with Paul and Joe eyeshadows is Silvery Moon ($35 for 0.27 oz). It was one of the three limited edition face and eyecolor palettes of the Fall 2010 collection. The color coordination immediately caught my eye since I have a thing for taupe and silver.  Silvery Mon contains a shimmery white, shimmery gold, a frosty taupe, a satin grey and a dark navy blue with blue shimmers. The taupe and grey shades are really gorgeous. You can also use the shimmery white and gold shades for face highlithing. While the colors are pretty, I've found the texture a bit chalky, especially the dark navy blue. All shades are soft but not as smooth as the other P&J eyeshadows I've tried (here, here, and here). This is probably my least favorite of the bunch. If you love adorable packaging then yes don't miss this as it's also versatile. But I wouldn't recommend this to those who wants good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...