A look I wore a lot over the past month since the arrival of the Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadows. It's extremely simple, easy to wear, no primer needed and stays fresh all day. I'm in love!
Khaki Pulse, 2. Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner Cobalt Ink, 3. Smashbox Blush Radiant, 4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Nectar, 5. Dior Aurora, 6. Bobbi Brown Rich Lipcolor SPF12 Sweet Nectar
How I rock this look?
- Use finger to apply Purpura all over my lids and the outter third of the lower lash line, leaving brow bones untouched
- Line my upper lash line with Cobalt Ink
- Apply Raidiant lightly on the apples of the cheeks to balance a lots of warm colors on the cheek
- Apply Nectar Shimmer Brick on the cheekbones
- Swirl Dior Aurora under the cheekbones upward
- Finish the look with Sweet Nectar
Here are the look swatched together under shade and direct sunlight.