Sunday, August 21, 2011

Review: Paul and Joe Beaute Face Color 12 Chic

Chic ($24 for 0.15 oz) can easily be an everyday blush slash highlighter thanks to its neutral undertone. It contains a light peachy beige and pink peach with satin finish. I don't wear shimmery blush daily so Chic is perfect. The texture glides on smoothly. It stays put for 3-5 hours depending on whether you run errands or not, which I think it's good. You can wear them as highlighter and blush or swirl them together. When mixed, it warms up my cheeks slightly, giving me a very natural flush. I love to wear Chic with cool smokey eyes and beige lip. It saves me from looking washed out but doesn't compete with my eyemakeup. Chic is housed in a cute case. I think Chic looks best on light to medium skintone, but can also be a great highlighter on tan beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...