Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paul and Joe Beaute @ Beautyhabit.com

This is my first shopping trip at Beautyhabit.com. I must admit they give me the happiest makeup purchase I’ve made online. My Paul and Joe package arrived the next day after I placed my order. Isn’t that sweet? Though I must acknowledge the fact that their store is local, it is FAST I tell you.
The goodies came in bunch!
My actual order
My order after unboxed. Sworn!
Besides my order, I received 2 gifts with purchase, a 100- blotting-paper box and an emery board, which I expected. What surprised me was that personalized hand-written thank you note. And they didn’t just say blah blah blah, they gave me a coupon for my next purchase and 4 samples. I love how the discount will end in the next 25 days, rather than next week like many other types of what-so-called discount. It gives you some time to explore the site before you open your wallet.
 Gift with Purchase of $75 or more of Paul and Joe Beaute
The personal writing is at the back of this card. Sweet! 
My order came safe and sound, no scratch, perfect quality. Given my absolute satisfaction, the next shopping cart will be checked out in the matter of days. Two thumbs up for Beautyhabit.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...