Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Paul and Joe Beaute Spring 2010 - 066 Purple Clover Face and Eye Color CS Swatch

Ooh and wow was how I felt when I saw Temptalia's review of Purple Clover ($20 for 0.1 oz). I think it's even more beautiful in person. Purple Clover consists of a soft satin pink mauve and a deep plum. Pinks tend not to look friendly on me but this pink is different, very lovely. Purple Clover reminds me of Dior Stylish Move.  I only need Purple Clover for eye makeup, either using the two colors as individual shadest or mixing them together. Again, this eyeshadow leans on the sheer side but it's the most pigmented than P&J eyeshadow (here and here) I've tried so far. The texture is buttery smooth. This powder stays put very well too. I strongly recommend Purple Clover for all skintone. Tanner beaties out there might need a little bit of black eyeshadow or eyeliner to complete the look. A MUST-HAVE! Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...