Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sushi and Current favorite look - Soft mauve

I went out with my girlfriends last week. We did a mini-shopping trip after squeezing in delicious sushi brunch. Since the highlight was ... the mouth-watering sushi, I avoided full-face makeup. I opted for a simple yet sophisticated look.  The star item of this look is Dior Stylish Move.
The key is to create a gradient of silvery mauve at the lashline to pearly white at the brow bones. I smudged Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil on my upper lashline. I used Dior Stylish Move #1 as a base all over my lids up to the brow bones. Then I applied #2 on my upper lids up to the creases. I pressed the silvery mauve #3 on my lids from upper lashlines. The final touch is mascara then you're done with the eye makeup.
I kept my blush and lipstick simple using all Laura Mercier. Orange blossom gave me just a hint of satin peach and Tea Rose balance the whole look. This is very much a go-to look when I want to avoid messing around with many shadows and brushes. LOVE IT!
p/s: Part of the brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...