Sunday, August 21, 2011

Review: Kiehl's Super Fluid SPF 50 - Super comfortable sunscreen

I recently got a sample of Kiehl's super fluid while re-purchasing Kiehl's Abyssine serum. As true to its name, Super Fluid is a fluid literally.
It flows.
It's very comfy on my skin just like a veil of liquid. It's non-greasy but it does the job well. It doesn't moisturize my skin though. I need to apply a separate moisturizer first followed by Super Fluid. But that's not the most inconvenient thing in the world since I can opt to use a lighter moisturizer.

My current daytime moisturizers have SPF 35 from Neutrogena. I love them! However, it can feel heavy, especially under makeup. Super Fluid makes me feel almost naked, not literally, but I don't feel like wearing sunscreen. Super Fluid can also be worn on top of your makeup. As long as you don't rub it  on your skin, gentle dabs will put down enough sunscreen without messing your makeup.

If you live in dry weather, Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF would be more functional. Super Fluid will work better in more humid regions, where you can use a lighter moisturizer of your choice. Super Fluid definitely climbs to the top of my wish list after testing out this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...