Monday, September 26, 2011

Lancôme! I’d love to love you


My motivation behind this planed love affair is Lancome’s awesome gift with purchase programs. Their GWPs are really good though varying in values. All GWPs are deluxe samples. If you like me, i.e. signing up for the mailing lists of major department stores’, Lancome.com, online beauty retailers and the likes, you might have also received GWP offers daily.  

My mom is a long-time Lancome’s devotee and many of my friends adore the brand. I myself find several great products, Lancome Arliner for example. Lancome and I just need that X-factor. For some mysterious reasons, I’ve found majority of Lancome makeup line no mediocre but no amazing either. The colors are so common. The texture is good but not great. I’ve tried foundations, mascaras, eyeshadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, blushes, etc.. and am not impressed, not hooked. 

I need help to appreciate the brand. Do you have the same problem – not loving a well loved brand? Am I completely blind or is there a certain foundation for my (very likely) lonely opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...