Friday, August 10, 2012

Look: Meet Jessica - Part 2 Sultry chic

It's finally Friday! 

Before I get caught up with all the boxes in our garage, I thought I'd post the second make-over look for my friend Jessica. The first look focused on keeping everything natural. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in Pulp Fiction immediately popped up in my mind even before I did a test makeup with her. The pictures didn't do its justice! I wanted to create a shimmery silver eyes pair with natural pink lips and cheeks. All photos were taken by my friend Doan and edited by me :). 

Face
Korres Matifying Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder


Eye
Guerlain 6-Ecrin Eyeshadow Palette in Place Vendome (dark grey for the brows and define the crease)
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in Pulp Fiction
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Bobbi Brown Party Extreme Mascara

Lip
Chanel Rouge Allure in Exquisite


This picture has nothing to do with her makeup. I simply adore the V-neck line in the back! 
I hope you enjoy the mini make-over with Jessica. Have great weekend!

Joanne

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this look. It's super natural and i love how the subtle lip colour pops because of her beautiful eyes!

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    Ploy Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess chose that lip color. She'll be glad you like it too :) Will tell her next time we meet. Your compliment means a lot to me! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Becca! It's one of the ways to learn doing makeup. I feel encouraged and it means a lot to me! xx

      Delete
  3. Hii lover! Thank you so much for the comment! I'm a spanish girl, so my blog is in Spanish and in English hahaha
    I love the makeup! It's so soft and elegant. And yes, the V-neck is realy nice, I love it! I would like to have that kind of dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Marie! I'm learning Spanish through your blog then.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that make-up looks fabulous on her! It's just enough but not too much. Really draws focus to her beautiful eyes and lips!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I'm really flattered :D.

      Delete
  5. Oooo, I can't get enough of those shimmery eyes! They look so beautiful!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make up is amazing!! And I agree the V-neck line dress is beautiful!!!
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! I was so tempting to buy the same dress only it didn't look on me :(.

      Delete
  7. I had such a great time doing the photo shoot and playing with makeup! Of course, the makeup artist is wonderful:-) Thanks for all the nice compliments to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...