Monday, October 31, 2011

Review: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow - #4 Pulp Fiction

Random adds on my own blog sometimes come handy. Did any of you saw this very brief add? Giorgio Armani Beauty had a 15% off and free shipping for $50 purchase between 10/19-22. I jumped to the opportunity since I had my eyes on Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow #4 Pulp Fiction for a while. And I longed to lay my hands on Eyes to Kill Mascara.  Anyway, I grabbed both!.

Pulp Fiction ($32 for 0.14 oz) is a silvery gun metal mixed with red shimmery pigment. A brilliant idea, I think. It wouldn't be just another gun metal shimmer that we often see from every brand. But the red shimmery pigment brings warmth to the color that would be regular otherwise. The result is a beautiful silvery gun metal with just a slight tint of mauve. When I tested Pulp Fiction at the counter, I didn't see anything special about it. Perhaps the yellow lighting at Nordstrom killed the stunning mauve undertone. But even so, it is a very easy-to-use eyeshadow that can be either worn alone or paired with grey/taupe family colors.
Like other Armani Eyes to Kill eyeshadows (here and here), Pulp Fiction wears well without a primer, stays put all day, and no fall outs. I prefer to combine it with a soft cool brown in the crease. For a more sophisticated look, I love to layer Pulp Fiction on top of  an egg plant on the over corner and plum in the crease. Then back eyeliner and mascara. Rosy or even orange red lips will tight the look all together!
Pulp Fiction is my favorite Eyes to Kill eyeshadow among the bunch I've tried.  A must-have!

Have you tried Pulp Fiction? How do you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...