Monday, October 10, 2011

Classic & Classical

Even though wireless keyboard isn't among classic Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac, MacBook, you name it, Apple brings it to a whole new level. I'm in love with the very sleek and classy design as well as the lightweightness and the precious freedom of no convoluted wires.


Dior Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear 2012 show is pleasantly surprisingly stunning. I enjoy this collection so much. It's elegant, feminine, wearable and chic although the House of Dior might have played safe this time.



I'm currently obsessed with Giorgio Armani beauty line. Their foundations, the Eyes to Kill eyeshadows and mascaras  are among my top favorites of all time. I recently tested out several samples of their Rouge d'Armani and I'm in love. Check out this Giorgio Armani mini tutorial on a breathtaking plum lipcolor.



Another state of the art creation from Chanel - the Shade Parade. Chanel means classic. Hands down.




Adele's music video "Someone like you" is just as touching as the song itself. Love her so dearly! This clip was filmed in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...