Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review: Tocca Giulietta Eau de Parfume - My roman holiday and a bonus review


Well, not literally a vacation :D. But that probably gives you a hint of how intriguing this fragrance to me. Rarely do I stick with any perfume more than the 1.5 ml of their samples although I occasionally mingle a little longer with some (listed here).

My heart set  on Tocca Giulietta Eau de Parfume ($68 for 1.7 oz) as soon as I dabbed it on my neck. Giulietta is elegant, soft, refreshing and sweet but not overly sweet. The light scent felt really relaxing and laid back like how I would feel on a vacation to the Mediterranean coastal villages. I can feel the deep blue sky, the sun, the earthy colors between the white stones, the endless flower fields, and the deep green vines on the house walls. Very much like a Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn!

What makes Giuletta extra special is the timeless floral and green apple scent that is almost impossible to get bored with. I've been wearing it every day since last month and deeply in love. You can never overdone with it and yet Giulietta lasts at more than 4 hours on the skin (this may very on skin types though). And you don't have to submerge in the perfume, just a few dabs on your necks and wrists. Can't describe enough how much I adore Giulietta!

Even the bottle lends a classic and romantic feelings.
" The Tocca name is synonymous with chic European style and old-world romanticism. Launched in 1994 with its wildly popular sari dress, the clothing and beauty brand continues to be a go-to for the perfect frock, luxurious indulgences, and sumptuous fragrances. Tocca is renowned worldwide for creating distinctive, exquisite scents with feminine sensibility that are also reminiscent of familiar places. Each unique fragrance inspires and surprises in multiple mediums—candles, fine fragrances, and luxurious bath and body products—all of which have a precious appeal that makes these small indulgences simply irresistible". (Sephora)

Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Ylang Ylang, Green Apple, Pink Tulips, Lily of the Valley, Iris Pallida, Vanilla Orchid, Lilac, Heliotrope, Cedarwood, Musk, Amber, Sandalwood.

I found the visual presentation of Giulietta! Just kidding but I think Gwen Stefani's "Cool" music video should be the Giulietta ad:)


If you're into feminine and classic fragrance, you can't skip Giulietta. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...