Saturday, August 18, 2012

Look: Peachy Pink with Burberry Beauty

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Mine really just revolves around grocery shopping, cleaning up, gardening and finishing whatever left from work. Nothing exciting. My photos on the recent Burberry goodies still need editing and touch-ups. In the meantime, here is a look with Burberry eyeshadows in Pale Barley, Midnight Brown, Taupe Brown, and lip cover in Devon Sunset. 


Five hours later....
YSL Touche Eclat

The Body Shop Brow and Liner kit 
Burberry Sheer eyeshadows in Pale Barley, Midnight Brown, Taupe Brown
Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel liner in Espresso
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Stretch Mascara

Burberry Lip Cover in Devon Sunset 

I'm in love with Devon Sunset lipstick. It has Belle de Jour vibe of the 60s but not as pale and peachy. When first applied, it's more chalky and peachy. After about an hour, it becomes a natural medium pink on my lips. I never own any lipstick like this. Love!

Burberry Pale Barley, Midnight Brown and Taupe Brown are my current favorite eyeshadow combo. They're not at all sheer as the name suggests. Very chic, elegant and wearable! 

12 comments:

  1. Such a soft and lovely look!! The lipstick looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet Gummy! I'm enjoying your pinterest a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne,

    You loook really pretty in that makeup. :D:D

    Anyway have you heard of the new BASI network?

    Play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices! You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard! There are different events BASI hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Cassandra
    backtofive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your info and nice comment Cassandra! I'll head over the blog xx

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the look! really cute and sweet ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez girl, you are freaking gorgeous! I LOVE how Devon Sunset looks on your lips and I looooove the eye look you did. I love Burberry but have yet to try any of their shadows :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca! I made a mental note on the eyeshadows you want to swatch first. Those are coming up xx

      Delete
  5. Love your look! You're beautiful! The peach color on both your cheek and lips are gorgeous. I need to find a peach lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coco!! I had a touch tim looking for a peach lipstick. I think I found it...xx

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely soft look :) I love the lips :)
    hugs

    P.s Im a new subscriber under the name Shortylegsbeauty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you shortylegsbeauty!! Love your blog, by the way:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...