Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lately

Guys, I'm still alive. If you follow me on twitter, oh well, you probably don't assume that anyway. I don't have much time for my blog lately. And when the swatches don't do the justice or the product isn't tested thoroughly yet, I don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts. It's just who I am. So here is a glimpse of what's coming up on The Convenient Beauty.

I have collected samples of several new foundations launched this fall. So far I've tried new Dior Skin Nude, YSL Touche Eclat foundation, Giorgio Armani Maestro. That new Burberry long-wearing foundation is still out of my reach :(. But I'm unsure if I'm interested in a full-coverage foundation for the winter. Beside those, I'm also trying out Tom Ford Traceless Foundation - the liquid formula; Bourjois Healthy Mix and Healthy Mix serum; and Givenchy Airy-Light Mat Radiant (the name suggests conflicting traits ?!?). So I'm planning on an updated and thorough version of my foundation comparison now that I understand much more about my skin and foundations.

In the past months, I also did some mini-adventures with Bourjois, actually a re-discovery of the brand, and Dolce & Gabbana. The latest obsession is Tom Ford Beauty. Since his line is heftily priced, I'll have to carefully test a few popular products before jumping into the next. The girls at my local Tom Ford counter already warned me that they would see me back there in the matter of days, though. They thought I'd love the brand so much. We'll see.

Oh, and there will be a giveaway for The Convenient Beauty's readers. I really appreciate your readership and have so much fun sharing my hobbies with you guys. Hopefully the prize will glam you up for the up-coming holidays ;;)

And, I will host a blog sale. Many items in my stash barely got used. You know how it's like when you're a makeup junkie ;). So I hope they'll find new owners who'll hit the pan or the bottom of the tubes/bottles.

That's all for now. On a random note, here is a picture of Zen Mobile. It puzzles me what they sell in there. You do zen while browsing the store or you must be zen mode to use their mobile phones? I mean how zen and mobility can happen at the same time? FYI, The store is located at the corner of Beechnut and Beltway 8 in Houston.

2 comments:

  1. yay goodies! I can't wait to see what you have in your blog sale, and I can't wait to see more of your tom ford goodies! :) lucky that you have a counter, for some reason this past spring i couldn't find ANY counters in Chicago. only the lipsticks and perfumes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, you make me super excited about the sale too! LOL! I feel lucky since we have Dolce and Gabbana and Tom Ford in town.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...