Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lately

The past two months I've assigned myself several projects: 1) hit the bottoms of the containers whatever it is; 2) rotate between eyeshadows, the largest category in my makeup stash, and brands; 3) find a good shower gel; 4) experiment with color eyeliners; and 5) creating a natural bronzed look for everyday. I'm tired of seeing a drawer full of makeup, most of which barely got used and my makeup routine  becomes repetitive and boring. You know when we have to skimp in the morning to get ready. I just choose "safe" products that I know work well together. So I decided to resume my makeup test runs!
How have I done? Well, I emptied Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Stretch Mascara, bunch of sample mascaras; Tom's deodorant (unscented version); Korres Rose and Vitamin C moisturizer; EOS lip balm and am on the way to finish Tocca Guilietta perfume and Clarins Ever Matte Foundation. Woo hoo! It takes forever to finish these bottles. Also, I did hit the pan of Burberry eyeshadow Pale Barley in a teeny tiny dot! I mean really tiny :D. It counts, whatever.
The magic word lately "surprisingly" has been bronze. I'm currently obsessed with bronzers. You might remember that I have a thing for bronze eyeshadows too. Hopefully in the next month or so I can create an effortless natural sun-kissed look to share with you guys.

My current favorite shower gels come from Molton Brown. I NEED a trip to Neiman and a bottle or two of this magic brand will come home with me *dreaming*. I'm just so lazy to deal with all the traffic in the mid-town.
I'm also loving The Graham Norton's show. His guests seems to feel like home on his show and hence genuinely have a lot of fun. So does his audience!! Nothing feels forced like the talk shows we have here in the US. You can check out his recent episodes with Man of Steel cast here part 1, part 2, part 3.

Any fun discoveries recently guys? I would love to hear all about your current favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...