Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Look: Sans Eye Makeup

No matter how minimal I go with eye makeup, my eyes need a rest from time to time. My already straight stubborn eyelashes became a bit sparse. That really scares me. The Bobbi Brown gel liner I use for almost every looks is hard to get off completely. And I'm diligent at removing makeup right after I get home. I rarely wear makeup for over 10 hours. Still, constant application and removal of makeup seemed to take a toll on my eyes. So for 10 days, I skipped eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners and eyelash curlers. Nothing on my eye lids.

The look. 
To balance the bare eyes, I opted for subtle full brown, very glowy rosy cheeks and bright lips. Time to turn to Prince Charming Edward Bess!! For effortless natural looks, no one does it more elegantly than Edward. 

Here is how.

Clarins Ever Matte Foundation in 108 all over my face in a thin layer
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Mustard under the eyes
YSL Touche Eclat to brighten dull areas under the eyes but not too close to the lash lines
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder to set the concealers
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Espresso to fill in gaps in the brows
Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer Daydream under the cheekbones and hairlines
Edward Bess All Over Seduction Afterglow on the high points of the cheeks

Another angle to show you the color. Nars Easy Lover really shines!

Have you tried eye makeup fast? How do you handle the heavy makeup aftermath? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...