Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favorite combo: Tom Ford Lipgloss Rose Crush and Chanel Rouge Allure Exquisite

You guys probably remember that I love pink lips. I find them the most flattering and easy to rock. But I don't want a predictable cute sweet pair of pink pouts. I want characters, versatile and shine, and of course pink. Chanel Exquisite is a bit overly sweet for my everyday while Tom Ford Rose Crush adds slightly too much earth to my lips. Since Chanel Exquite is a warm medium pink with golden shimmer, I thought it'd be the perfect base under a rosy nude brown Ford's signature. The results is understated enough for smokey eyes while adding enough oomph for a minimal eyemakeup.

I've been pairing this duo non-stop. Together they last for good 5 hours on top of a lip balm, either EOS or Fresh. Loving them!!!!
Swatched under direct sunlight

On my lips. Please pardon my hair and pimple

What's your current favorite lip combo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...