Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Look: Easy Smokey Eye with Dior 5-Color Smokey Design

Smoldering bedroom smokey eyes is one of the techniques I aspire to conquer. Sounds oh so serious eh? I don't have defined eye sockets so the popular techniques that define the creases don't work on me.  And neither do warm browns. I usually pick neutral to cool color family and various finishes to create depth. Dior 5-color All in one palette in Smokey Design is one of the best I've come across for the job. 
I wanted a very natural bronzy based and soft rosy lips to balance cool grey smokey eyes. I thought the shimmer shade (shade 4) in the palette was a nice touch for this look. Enjoy guys! 


Close-up of the shimmer!! 

Makeup worn
Face
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
YSL Touche Eclat #8
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

Eyes
Bobbi Brown Long wear Gel liner Espresso

Lips

What is your go-to smokey eye shadows? How do you coordinate your look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...