Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Favorite Combo: Burberry Lip Cover Devon Sunset and Nars Lipgloss Easy Lover

Not sweet like a pink or soft like a peach, water melon is my new favorite color for this summer. It feels fresh and cool like the taste of the fruit itself. I also want to walk out of my non-stop hot pink lips for every summer. To create the bell de jour peach base I applied Burberry Devon Sunset on my prepared lips. Then I topped it with Nars Easy Lover, a sheer hot pink shiny lipgloss that complements warm skin tones very well. The result is a juicy pair of lips, or I thought at least!

(Click to enlarge) Swatched under direct sunlight

On my lips

At the below angle, you can see more hot pink on my lips. 
For full makeup list of this look please check out my Sans Eye Makeup post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...