Saturday, July 6, 2013

Haul: Sephora Collection and Tom Ford

It's been a while since I wanted to get some new makeup. Usually I crave. Not for the past 6 months *gasp*. Except for a few items from Tom Ford summer 2013 and Chanel Affinite cream blush, I didn't find anything impressive enough to splurge. Yes, even the galore of new beautiful bronzers!! I wasn't able to locate a single Chanel Affinite. So weird!! It appeared that most counters had the tester but not the actual blush. It's definitely my next purchase.

This haul all started with the idea of strong yet wearable eyeliner that make a statement in place of eyeshadow. I have no clue where it came from! After browsing through several department stores and Sephora, I settled for Sephora Collection 12 hour wear eye pencil in No 14 and 19. The first is a deep cocoa with subtle plumy shimmer. The later, also a shimmery shade, is a very deep forest green. Both are saturated colors, soft and creamy and glide on my lids effortlessly. Plus, they do look fresh for 12 hours! Phenomenal! 

So the rest of the haul just followed those eye pencils :D. I need a good eyeliner and smudging brush. Tom Ford #15. Then pale pink blush and nude lips. Tom Ford Blush in Frantic Pink and Blush Nude lipstick. Easy eh? Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Cocoa Mirage was under my radar for a long time. I didn't have any palette this neutral, perfect for both understated chic and smokey eyes. Don't ask me why I chose Tom Ford. You already know I'm obsessed with the brand, and it fits my hauling purpose. OK I just told you why.

I'm working on reviews of these amazing goodies. Stay tuned!!

So my beauty enthusiast friends, any shopping lately? And what's your favorite purchase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...