Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's haul time!

Some of my very favorite makeup of this year came out over the past three months. My love of Chanel is growing at racing-car speed. It's like falling in love all over again (last time was Dior summer collection!). I particularly love their two new eyeshadows Prelude and Vanites. I found Vanites  challenging to capture. The picture below is the only in which both quints turn out realistic among the one hundred I took. Definitely need more practice!

Chanel Espresso finally solved my brown eyeliner dilemma. It's deep enough to not make my eyes look swollen and wears extremely well. After a long resistance to Rouge Coco Shine, I grabbed Biarritz to replace my everyday beige lipstick Dior Casual Beige.  August marked my success in finding my new holly grail foundations - shade, texture, coverage all suit me flawlessly. Reviews on this haul is coming but in the mean time, here what they are.
  1. Giorgio Armani 1 Luminous Silk Foundation (6.5 pictured here and 5.75; review here and here)
  2. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Prelude (review here)
  3. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Vanites (review here)
  4. Chanel Matte Lumiere Foundation (Beige, review here and here)
  5. Chanel Rouge Coco Etole (review here)
  6. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Biarritz (review here)
  7. Chanel Rouge Allure Byzantine (review here)
  8. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Espresso (review here)
  9. Kiehl's Super Fluid SPF50 1.7 oz (review here) - I will do an update review on this very cool product.
Found a great treasure recently, please share them here. I'd love to hear from what people discover. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...