Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lately, I've come back


 

My dearest readers,

The past several months of my life has been filled with ups and downs. Something at my core has changed, or grown as I'd like think. One of the consequences is that I no longer have the urge to own new beauty products. However, my passion for makeup and anything beauty hasn't changed a bit. I truly love to explore the world of beauty, learn and share this wonderful experience with you guys, my readers. The Convenient Beauty lives on. I'll leave

Thank you so much for your support. We've never met in person yet quite a few of you personally emailed me to make sure things were OK. It means so much to me.

I'm alright.

I'm back online.

xo

Joanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...