Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review: Edward Bess Blush Imperial in Soft Orchid

Soft Orchid ($42 for 0.12 ) is the blush of healthily blushing cheeks that you'll own after a brief jogging or walking under the sun. It is a pale pink that isn't too pale nor too milky that tends to look ashy on warm skin tones. On my bare skin, it is a baby pink. On top of my foundation, it transforms into a peachy pink. The results are always soft, natural, polish and extremely flattering.


See how it looks like my hand was "blushing"....

Cooler lighting brings out the cool tone of Soft Orchid. It still looks natural.

Under direct sunlight, Soft Orchid still looks natural, like my second skin
Soft Orchid doesn't look dull or dries out my cheeks despite its matte formula. The texture is utter finely milled and feels weightless on my skin. So lovely! I almost bought a back-up until I calmed myself with the fact that it is permanent.

Soft Orchid stays true to Edward Bess' signature style: buildable, blendable and long-wearing. You can hardly over do with it. A tremendous blush. Note that it's rather sheer on my medium skin (around MAC NC 35), so you may want to layer it accordingly to your skin tone. When I'm short in time, I just dab Soft Orchid on top of my moisturizer and voila. I look awake and healthy. So easy-to-use.

Bottom line. Another legendary must-have from Edward Bess. Every girl needs Soft Orchid. Period.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...