Thursday, June 30, 2011

IMATS LA 2011 in Pasadena

The International Make-Up Artist Trade Show Los Angeles (IMATS LA) is one of five annual events organized by the Make-Up Artist Magazine. I so longed to attend it! Most brands had very attractive discount. Nothing would describe the atmosphere better than the lively pictures. Hope you like them :). It was very hard to take good pictures at the most popular booths like Make Up Forever, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Too-Faced, Smashbox, Eye Candy, Sugar Pill, etc. Pardon me for my shaking hands. I was exhausted after one hour standing at Inglot booth.

Eve Pearl herself in action at Eve Pearl section - Naime beauty center

The line at Make Up Forever was insanely long!
I think Napoleon Perdis had the best makeup station
Hakuhodo brushes from Japan. Excellent qualities!
MAC booth - no Satin Taupe :(
Inglot booth was really overwhelming. I didn't even attempt to buy anything but their eyeshadows. It took me almost 1 hour to complete my purchase. But I am so satisfied!
Inglot nail polishes are the best!
A very popular Youtube's gurus missglamorazzi. You can find her channel here.
And this is a sneak peek at my IMATS haul. I was determine to challenge my patience at Inglot and Bobbi Brown booths. It turned out those were the only places I purchased my goodies. Reviews are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...