I found the natural makeup over of Keira Knightley rather hard to replicate. I want to capture her youth, smartness and charming beauty. Here is my take. Flawless matte skin. Rosy cheeks. Matte rosy lips. Wash of eye shadow. Thick fine lashes.Chanel Rouge Coco Madmoiselle; 4. Lancome Pink Preview as cream blush; 5. Benefit Box Powder Blush Coralista to set Pink Preview; 6. Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 407; 7. MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow; 8. DiorShow Iconic; 9. DiorShow Extase
How I apply these products:
- Apply a small amount of Misha BB cream for a flawless natural finish
- Set the BB cream with Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder. Use a light hand and small amount.
- Apply a light wash of Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 407 - a pretty peach color on the lid.
- Use MAC Soft Brown for the outer V and on the creases lightly. If you're fair-skinned, you can use Soft Brown wet for eyeliner. I skip eyeliner in this look.
- Apply 1 coat of DiorShow Iconic to curl and define the lashes followed by DiorShow Extase for volumizing effect.
- Dab Lancome Pink Preview on the cheeks, blend to the intensity you want then set it with Benefit Conralista;
- Apply Chanel Rouse Coco Mademoiselle on the lips to stain it first. Remove the excess by a tissue. Re-apply it lightly for pretty medium pink.
I don't want to use all pink, though I try to stick with pink and peach family. All the swatches were overdone for the sake of the photos.