Friday, July 29, 2011

Last minute packing - one-week worth of makeup

This is a last-minute trip in every single meaning of it. I didn't plan to go nor bring full-face makeup. So I decided to go for no-brainer items. I tried to pick the most user-friendly products, basically as fool-proof as possible. You would obviously spot out many products I've raved about. I guess I love those so much mainly because they're gorgeous and easy-to-use.
1. Sigma travel brush set; 2. Dior Skinnude; 3. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Set Powder; 4. Dior Healthy Glow Aurora; 5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Nectar; 6. Lancome Pink Prevew (also for blush); 7. Laura Mercier Cherrywood; 8. Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle; 9. Guerlain Rouge G Orange Euphorique; 10. Urban Decay Primer Potion (travel size); 11. Dior 5-color quint Rosy Nude; 12. Armani Eyes to Kill #3 Purpura; 13. Urban Decay Duo Eyeliner 24/7 Whishkey/Zero; 14. Lancome Art Liner in Black; 15. Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara (travel size)

Right before running to the airport, I grabbed Armani Eyes to Kill #6 Khaki Pulse which is not pictured here. A review on these amazing eyeshadows will be up soon.

What would you choose to bring on 1-week trip? How do you decide what to bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...